How Can Students Participate in the Challenge?
How does the Challenge part of this event work?
The AppsForHealth challenge provides an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their talent and skills. Students are able to use professionals as mentors; however professionals are not eligible for prizes.
How to Participate:
1. Read about the challenges
2. Choose a challenge and register your team (minimum two people per team)
3. Collaborate and create a solution
4. Videotape a ten minute presentation of your solution
Please title your Youtube video as such: "AppsForHealth 2013 - Challenge Sponsor - Team Name". For example: AppsForHealth 2013 - LERN Challaenge - My Team.
6. Top five submissions will be invited to present their solutions live at the AppsForHealth 2013 event. Please ensure your team will be able to attend the event. View the 2012 winning presentations.
Please note: To participate in the student competition, you must be a registered student at a college or university for the 2012 - 2013 school year.
1st Prize - $2000.00
2nd Prize - $1000.00
3rd Prize - $500.00